Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nursing School and Other Endeavors

I've been working on Nursing School information for quite some time now. In addition to this blog, there is the Nursing School Programs website, and one on CNA Training Class. These have been progressing well.

In the last few months, I've begun working on some informational sites on other topics. In May I launched a site about annuities and structured settlements.

The same month I launched another 'school' site about scholarship programs. I'm enjoying working in these different areas.

More recently, I started a blog that will look into the American Heart Association Diet plans. As someone who could use losing a few pounds, I expect to get a lot out of this effort!

Given the current financial climate, I started doing some research on mortgages and homeownership. This has led to a new site about the steps in foreclosure.

I will continue to work on the nursing sites, and hope you will continue to visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment